Things to check
prior to units being serviced
- Locate all of the heating and cooling systems
- Check your air filters and replace dirty filters
- Write down the model and serial numbers of all HVAC products, found on the actual products
- Be prepared to describe what issues or problems you’ve been experiencing; when they began; and which specific unit(s) need(s) servicing.
- Make sure the systems are easily accessible by clearing any cluttered paths or nearby storage, especially in attics and crawl spaces
- Remove children and pets from servicing areas to ensure increased safety
- Expect a phone call from the technician prior to his arrival
- If you are currently renting your home, the Landlord must call to request the servicing of units
- For frozen units, turn the thermostat to the "off" position, so the unit can thaw and be ready for service when the technician arrives.
- Payment is due at the time of service, so be prepared to sign and pay the invoice amount. We accept cash, check, money order, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.. We also offer financing on new installations and system replacements through Synchrony Bank.